Saturday, June 13, 2009

Recipe Blog

I am starting this blog for the Adams family mom and girls. It is intended for us to post recipes we like, new recipes we love, etc. It's so when we get in a cooking rut we can go here and peruse and hopefully find something good to make. AND I think it's unfair that you all make fabulous things for which I never get the recipe! PLEASE PLEASE help me keep it up. I think it will be fun if we all contribute. I have added all of you as people who can post here.

(Tyson came up with the tag line of 'Adams family num-nums'. He is very proud. I hope you also got the 'crock' pun. If you didn't, you don't belong here.)

1 comment:

  1. My goal for 2014 is to finally get the rest of my recipes on here! I want us to get to the point that we can print our cookbook!

    ReplyDelete